Apply for Camp.
Applications are open for our 2023 confidence-building camps for teenagers (15-17) who self-identify as girls or non-binary.
Camp is free. No catch.
To apply for camp you must:
- Be 15, 16, or 17 years old on July 1, 2023
- Self-identify as a girl, non-binary, or genderqueer
- Be available July 7-13 or July 27-Aug 2
- Have approval from a parent or guardian (if accepted)
You do not need:
- ANY experience in the mountains or the forest.
- Gear (we will help with that)
- To be a certain shape, size, colour, personality; just be you.
- Parental consent to apply; however you will need it to go to camp.
The application process has two parts—a form and a video submission. Both have to be completed BY April 2, 2023 at 11:59 PM PST.
- Complete this form
- Click Record Your Application Now.
This will open a new page called StoryTap and you'll have to enter your name and email again. You will be prompted to answer 7 questions on video. These videos will never ever be seen by anyone other than our Camp Selection Committee who are sworn to secrecy. Also, you don’t have to do anything special. Just be you. Talk to the camera. Tell us about you!
- Submit your video.
- Wait to hear. We will contact ALL applicants by April 25, 2023
Thank you for applying. It takes guts. You’re already one of the bravest people we know.
Record your application
Click the button below to launch a third-party app called StoryTap to answer a few questions on video. These videos are 100% owned by Girl In The Wild and will never ever ever in the history of the world be seen by anyone but our camp selection committee. Also, you don’t have to do anything special. Be you as you are. Just talk to the camera. Tell us about you!)Launch StoryTap